Monday, April 02, 2007

Gmail Paper



Today 1st April 2007, lots of friends tried hard to make me fool, but they all failed badly. Last night, one of my friend "Rakesh Suthar" called me and told that they have very good plan to visit "Rapperswill" (one of the city in Switzerland) and called me at our meeting point 7 30 morning, but the same moment I understood that they are trying to make me April Fool. I was confident that no one can make me April fool...
I was happy till night, that everyone's prank failed, and around 11 at night I just logged to gmail to check my mails before going to bed, and I saw a big advertisement on gmail homepage about "Gmail Paper" and they were telling that by clicking a one button, they will send hard copy of your emai ls to you, Not that only, they will print all the pictures on good quality paper and best part of the service is "Its Totally FREE"
I was amazed by service, I thought I will send request to send my some pics which I wanted as hard copy from long time. I logged in, and tried to find the button "Paper archive". But I was not able to find it, I thought I have to change some settings, so I went to google search and fired a query "gmail paper". And I was surprised that there is no relevant result. It cant happen, service started by google and there is no news about that, it simply cant happen.. I had no clue, I never thought that somone is making me fool and laughing loudly from a corner...
I again went to gmail homepage, and read all details, They have nice pics inside, page was saying that they can send you one , one thousand, or one hundred thousand email by post... They will earn by advertisement, and they will use environment friendly papers, everything well published to make people fool.......and I will admit that I was one of them, I was April fool in last minutes of day :-( ...
I must say nice prank by Google............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read anything, still confused that whthere i will read his blog or not.....